Displaying 10 - 14 of 14
How working locally supports early childhood education for children’s school and life success
As a follow-up to the "Smart scaling of pre-primary education: Strengthening subnational early childhood education systems"...
Right from the start: Advancing gender equality through early childhood education
This blog post discusses the potential that Early Childhood Education has to change the lives of children, their families and...
The world is falling behind on early childhood education
Despite the importance of starting school early, barely one in three countries is on track with its own national targets for...
Kyrgyz Republic: Preparing children for primary school
With the support of a US$12.6 million GPE grant, the government of the Kyrgyz Republic implemented initiatives to expand...
Building Resilient Systems for Quality Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) a parallel session at the World Conference
The first day of the World Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education (14th November 2022 at Tashkent) was dedicated to...
- Advocacy (2)
- Access (2)
- Mainstreaming ECE into Education Sector Plans (2)
- Gender-responsive education sector plans (2)
- Education in emergencies (1)
- Learning through play (1)
- Teacher training (1)
- Systems (1)
- ECE subsector analysis (1)
- Education sector plan preparation (1)
- Public finance for early childhood development (1)
- Early childhood development policy (1)
- Socio-emotional learning (1)